Inconsistent scale is one of the main issues with Play Arts Kai figures and perhaps most of us collectors (and interested non- or would be- collectors) usually have questions about which figures are in the same scale (height, bodybuild, head-size?, ahem, etc.). I decided to create this post to help others decide, knowing that there is a considerable number of collectors out there that are very particular with figure scale. For display purposes perhaps? Please feel free to refer to this guide for scale inquiries.
LEFT to RIGHT: Ezio - Assassin's Creed 2, Dante - DMC4, Sneaking Suit Snake - MGS: PW, Chris - RE5, Gabranth - DFF, Adam - Deus Ex: HR, Bayonetta, Ryu - SSF4, Cloud - DFF
HALO's Emile and SSF4 Ryu: HALO figures (Reach and Evolve) are in the same scale as the SSF4 figures
* notes: (there are some figures i didn't include since i prefer to compare the scale between different series with the exception of Gabranth who is quite tall for a Dissidia Final Fantasy figure)
1. As far as the Capcom figs go (SF4, RE5 and DMC4), they seem to be in scale w/ each other upon first glance. In reality, Chris and Dante should be over 6 ft tall (maybe 6' 2"). Ryu is 5'9" or 5'10". chun-li is 5'7" i believe, and sheva is 5'6" i think. Not sure about nero's height though. (from orochicoops of ptk)
2. MGS Peacewalker Battle Dress Snake is nearly as tall as Ezio, he's the tallest in his line
3. FF13-2 Lightning is in the scale of the older Play Arts figures (i.e. FFVIII, FFVII, Advent Children, etc.)
4. The First Wave of FF13 figures (Lightning, Snow, Vanille) are in scale with the Peacewalker figures but the later Waves (Sazh, Hope, etc.) are smaller.